Saturday, October 20, 2012

Tiny's Tire

I had the pleasure of having my truck’s tires serviced at Tiny’s Tire Factory in Sumner this afternoon. The reason for my visit was the tire pressure light had come on so I decided I should have it checked out. While I was at it, I might as well have the tires rotated as it was about time for that maintenance. Because Tiny’s was just around the corner, I decided to give them a try. When I arrived, I was greeted promptly. I told the service manager that the light came on and that I’d like them to check it out as well as rotate the tires. He said that’d be no problem and that the tires were likely just low on air. I was in and out within the time estimation I was given and the issue was in fact just low air. I was happy with Tiny’s for their customer service, reasonable prices and no up-sale pressure offering services that were not needed. I will use them again and would be happy to refer anyone there.

No comments:

Post a Comment