Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sumner retail part 3

I have to leave the area for an extended period, Kathy and I have tasks in Orange County, Reston, Kauai, San Diego, Richmond VA, Washington DC, Branson MO and that closes out 2012 *ouch*. Makes me tired just thinking about it.

Still pondering what retail business could benefit Sumner and provide and income stream for my family. Ideas have come and gone; wine bar/tasting vineyard representative, coffee shop, sewing store, pen store. Today I had a new one, a gentleman's custom suit tailoring operation. I prefer to wear custom suits because I have a signature style: four button long jacket and pants modeled after 5/11 tactical pants.

I have very good reasons for my own suit design; I travel a lot and it is crucial to put your passport, wallet and hotel keys in the same pocket every time. Because when you are timezone spun, you can make critical errors. Kathy also designs clothes and it is white space, we are not competing with any other vendor in Sumner. Who knows, maybe it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment