Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sumner Postal

As Kathy and I are starting to plan for retirement, I wanted to establish a fixed annuity so there would be an income stream for life. We had done this before for Kathy with a local insurance.

So I found this company, WebAnnuities.com, they may not give the very best rate, but they are incredibly easy to deal with. I went to their web site, answered a few questions and the next thing I know I have a packet in the mail.

The packet had yellow highlighter every place I was supposed to sign or put in information. I made a copy of my driver's license and put the forms in the two UPS envelopes they provided.

While running errands today, I dropped by Sumner Postal off Main Street in the Fred Meyer Center and gave them the UPS envelopes and that was that. While I was in Postal, I noticed a couple things about this business as well. First they are selling a used Ricoh copy machine; looks like a good deal. Second, as so many other businesses in Sumner, they are a hybrid business. They also have a sign for computer and laptop repair. However, when a lady asked, the guy behind the counter said they send them out, so it must be commission on passing the laptop through. Still, having a hybrid business is a great way to maximize revenue per square foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment