Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Geico, Korum Ford and Fix Auto Puyallup

You know those street signs on Meyer's rd, Forest Canyon and E. Valley that say "falling rocks. Well they are serious. One hit the hood of my garage kept 2011 Racer Red Mustang GT 5.0. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, for one thing it didn't damage the windshield.

I called Korum Ford and Larry in the service department and he recommended Fix Auto. I called Geico, they were very helpful and assigned me an adjuster. I called, went to voicemail, he returned my call in 20 minutes. The car was at Korum anyway, for a powertrain issue. The adjuster went to Korum and gave an estimate to Fix Auto. Korum actually drove the Mustang to Fix Auto for me.

They did a fine job, I can't see the repair. They gave me instructions on how to treat the hood for the next two months, were on time, Debbie stayed in contact with me and all the staff were friendly.

I can't say having a rock hit my car was pleasant, but a big thanks to all involved for making it the least painful process I can imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment