Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A+ Auto Licensing Bonney Lake

It's a long story, but I just moved my mustang convertible to Washington from Virginia. Obviously I want to get Washington plates. I was a bit nervous, a trip to the DMV in Richmond VA generally entails more than an hour's wait.

Turns out in Washington, you don't need to go to the DMV for this, you can receive your plates and tabs from any number of private companies in the state. Using my best GoogleFu, I found A+ Auto Licensing. I gave them a call, they told me all I needed was my VA title, ID and oh yes, money.

When I arrived, there was one person in line before me and both of the ladies working the counter were friendly and knowledgable. Better yet, when it is time to update the cars, you can do most of the legwork online.

I was in and out with WA title, plates and tabs in fifteen minutes. Woo Hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment