Monday, November 5, 2012

Sumner retail part 4 (small town business ideas)

I just did a Google search for "Best small town business ideas" Here are a few that jumped out at me from the posts I read. Instead of an exhaustive list, I chose things I think I can actually do, would enjoy, and that I think there might be white space in Sumner:

  • Start a taxi or limo service
  • Soapmaking, sell designer soaps
  • Virtual assistant, help busy people with their email and such
  • Personal shopper, do grocery shopping for really busy people
  • In home chef, make meals for people at their homes
  • Proof reader, technical editor
  • Eldercare
  • Custom frame shop
  • Custom t-shirts
  • Sign maker
  • Painting business
  • Canoe and kayak store
  • Photography
  • Wine tasting
  • Couple's retreat
  • Bakery
  • Choclatier
  • Freelance writer
  • Concierge
  • Construction cleanup
  • SEO consultant
  • Insurance portfolio creator
  • Meeting planning
  • 1 comment:

    1. Interesting post! I truly admire your knowledge when it come for this fields. Thanks for sharing!

      fast growing business ideas

      ReplyDelete