Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Lincoln Memorial 3 and Brank's BBQ

We were very touched by the Lincoln Person Memorial Ride for the family and memory of the little boy that was killed. Big thanks to Urban Timber Coffee for hosting it.





The wooden plaque was very touching and we got to sign it.


They served Branks BBQ there as an additional fundraiser. It was pretty tasty and we had never been. So we went today. They were dog friendly for the outdoor tables, (thanks guys). Turns out they have an all you can eat buffet on Wednesdays. Best BBQ chicken I have ever tasted, (other than my parents). The potato salad is also epic and clearly house made. I am soooooo stuffed. I accidentally dropped a piece of chicken and our puppy Yogi said he liked it too. I will be back!



No comments:

Post a Comment